2-Day Training Course
The course delivers an overall understanding of the audit process of oil and gas process including:
- What is an Audit?
- Why Audit?
- Auditing : Types - Parties and When to Audit
- ISO 9001 (2015) Quality Management
- Measurement System Risk – Uncertainty and Allocation
- HM 60: Guidelines for the auditing of measurement systems for the UK upstream oil and gas industry
- Auditing Criteria – Test Equipment and Certificates
- Auditing Criteria – Technologies
- Audit Reporting and Tracking